Spring is approaching! So lets kick start spring break by being camera ready with Microblading!
Microblading Pre- Treatment Advice and Procedures
1. Due to the skin being delicate or sensitive, you may swell slightly, or may redden. It is advised not to make social plans for the same day.
2. Please wear your normal make-up to the procedure so the Technician can see your everyday look you prefer. Especially your eyebrows; we can work together to create the perfect brows!
3. 24 Hours prior, please avoid twee-zing, and or waxing your eyebrows. If you would like to look crisp, and ready for the Microblading procedure, feel free to have them done 72 hours prior. *Electrolysis should not be done within five days of the procedure.
4. 72 hours prior, please avoid alcohol consumption, aspirin, ibuprofen or any medications that will thin your blood.
5. Avoid tanning so we can assess your natural skin tone for pigment color analysis.
6. Two weeks prior, avoid facial scrub or chemical peels.
7. Allow up to 3 hours for your appointment.
8. You must be 18 years of age or older for this procedure. Please bring a valid I.D. for the Technician to verify.
9. We recommend an allergy test prior to your initial Microblading session if you have high skin sensitivities, or are sensitive to: Topical make-up products, gold, silver, nickel, and or hair dyes. An allergic reactions to the pigments are rare, but it could be possible for certain individuals. *Please advise the Technician if a patch test is needed.
* We look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please call or email with any concerns prior to your appointment.